Sunday, November 14, 2010

Little Oriental Children.

my younger cousin in taiwan is getting married. apparently his future wife is already with child. what the world needs, another oriental child.

of course my mother was elated by this. and promptly asked when she would have a grand child of her own. my sister -medical school student- is a lost cause. apparently it falls upon me to prolong the family lineage.

sometimes I think my mother is losing her marbles. I was the guy who abruptly dropped out of graduate school moved to new mexico. moved back to honolulu and was not gainfully employed for almost a year (depleting any amount of savings I had lingering). there is no possible way I could ever be a capable parent.

also, the world does not need another oriental child. really.

No comments:

Post a Comment