Thursday, June 7, 2012

But You Still Had Friends.


there are very few people one can depend on in a moment a crisis. when I crashed my work/only bicycle and was left momentarily unemployed - being a bicycle messenger without a bicycle - john hamilton readily loaned me his bomber pro for nearly a week. john is terrible at responding to most inquiries but when necessary, he is the best goddamn friend to have on your side.

when I asked john to help out during The Great Kalihi Cargo Haul in march, he was at the warehouse before my party arrived at 6AM. and then john stayed until the conclusion of the event despite not sleeping at all the previous evening. he did so voluntarily - and without any visible incentive. gone are the days where the constructing bunk beds in frosh dorms was considered an achievement.


No comments:

Post a Comment